AppMahal Software Application is a social apps discovery and sharing service for Android and its recommendation engine is based on its artificial intelligence algorithms, combined with insights on consumers' social activities.
2. USE, LICENSE & COPYRIGHT.
AppMahal grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website and its Contents, free of charge in any format or medium, under the following terms, for your use only (the "License"). The License allows you to copy, distribute, transmit, adapt and exploit commercially the Contents or any part of them. When you use the Contents as described above or any part of them, you MUST acknowledge its source and if digitally used, YOU MUST acknowledge it by establishing hypertext links to the Website (the "Hypertext Links"), all as follows:
- You MUST include a clear and visible legend indicating the source of the Contents or any part of them.
- You MUST either: (a) locate a link to the Website's home page – www.appmahal.com or to the specific page on the Website from where the Contents used where taken, on the same page you supply based on Contents or any part of them; or (b) locate AppMahal's logo as an hyperlink on the same page you supply based on Contents or any part of them.
- If the logo itself is used as a hyperlink, it must link to the Website's home page – www.appmahal.com or to the specific page on the Website from where the Contents used by you are located.
- If you use AppMahal's logo it must be used unamended and it must not be edited.
- The link to the Website site must not load the page into frames but the page must load into the user's entire window.
- You MAY NOT modify, remove, obscure, obliterate, reproduce, enhance, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works or reverse engineer any portion of the Contents and/or the Website and/or AppMahal application. You MAY NOT remove the Hypertext Links as defined above, any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Contents and/or the Website (altogether the "IP"), and you may ensure that your use of the Contents do not mislead others or misrepresent the Contents and/or its intention as published or mentioned at the Website.
- Please send enquiries regarding the use of the Contents resource to
3. LINKS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
DISCLAIMERS YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATION ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS OR OTHER CONTENTS LINKED TO FROM THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO ANY APPLICABLE LAW, APPMAHAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON OR IN THE WEBSITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. ANY MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OR FROM THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION.
You will indemnify and hold AppMahal harmless from any costs, damages, expenses and liability caused by your use of the Application and/or Website and/or its Contents, your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or your violation of any rights of a third party through use of the Application and/or Website and/or its Contents.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPMAHAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF APPMAHAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL APPMAHAL’S TOTAL LIABILITY OF ALL KINDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED TEN US DOLLARS ($10).
7. JURISDICTIONAL AND VENUE ISSUES.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, excluding its conflict and choice of laws principles. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use or the Application and/or Website and its Contents shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in competent courts located in Nicosia, Cyprus, and you hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. AppMahal makes no representation that Contents or any other content on the Website is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. The failure of AppMahal to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed by AppMahal in writing.
8. UPDATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
We may occasionally amend these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should check frequently to see recent changes. Your use of the Application and/or Website and/or its Contents after any such changes will be subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Use and the most current version shall supersede all earlier versions.